We offer a variety of ways to partner together.
- Advice on course selection
- Recommendations for extracurricular and summer involvement
- Recommendations for standardized testing (scheduling and tutor selection)
- Interest and personality inventory with an investigation into programs of study
- Guidance for the activities resume
- Interviews with parents and students on college preferences and goals
- Preparation of a balanced list of colleges suited to the student
- Support for learning differences and the neurodiverse student
- Essay brainstorming and review
- Interview preparation
- Application review
- Assistance with evaluating acceptances
- Assistance for the transition to support services in college
- Recommendations for GAP programs
Our team is ready.
We can't wait to meet you.
We look forward to serving you.
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
The most successful college applicants make this a four-year process. Because of our individualized attention to each student, we can guarantee your final application will reflect your special interests, accomplishments, experiences and goals.
Over the course of our time together, Rossbach & O'Connor
will help you first:
- Select courses in high school
- Plan meaningful extracurricular and summer activities
- Choose and schedule standardized tests
- Analyze values that influence choosing a college
- Identify appropriate colleges and universities and make visits count
- Provide an organized work plan for applications
- Assist with essay writing
- Prepare a thorough and clear resume
- Offer advice in choosing references
HOW WE CAN HELP
College admissions can be an overwhelming process, especially while navigating your junior and senior years. At Rossbach & O'Connor, we simplify and personalize things by educating students and their families on how to effectively make the most of the high school experience. Advantages exist to starting early, and regardless of when you begin with us our comprehensive fee is always the same.
By helping students make the best academic and extracurricular choices, Rossbach & O'Connor will help each student discover his potential and individual interests. We’ll identify personal learning style, clarify academic and career aspirations and recognize your motivations for attending college. While online college searches can be helpful, you’ll find more value in our knowledge from the time we have personally spent visiting colleges, meeting with admissions staff and getting to know the programs that may interest you.